Free Palestine? Are you kidding, free from what?!
There was no such thing as Palestinians. When were there an independent Palestinian people with a Palestinian state? It was either southern Syria before the First World War, and then it was a Palestine including Jordan. They did not exist.
Must be a lie you say? Well let’s check some facts won’t we…
- There was never in the history of the world a “Palestinian” nation.
- There was never in the history of the world a “Palestinian” state.
- There was never in the history of the world a “Palestinian” kingdom.
- There were never in the history of the world “Palestinian” kings.
- There was never in the history of the world a “Palestinian” capital.
- There was never in the history of the world a “Palestinian” essence.
- There was never in the history of the world a “Palestinian” heritage.
- There was never in the history of the world a “Palestinian” culture.
And what about Israel? Here’s couple more facts…
- There was an Israeli nation in the land of Israel.
- There was an Israeli kingdom in the land of Israel.
- There were Israeli kings in the Israeli kingdom of Israel.
- There was an Israeli capital in the kingdom of Israel.
- There was and there is an Israeli essence.
- There was and there is an Israeli heritage.
- There was and there is an Israeli culture.
You must be mad, I know I would be.
But we can understand where it’s coming from, stop the hateful brainwash!!
So-called “Palestinians”, began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:
- Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?
- We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians – they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag.
- When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, my duty as a righteous person to speak out.
This declaration by a true “Palestinian” should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage.
The present-day “Palestinians” are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history. They have their own Arab states from where they came into the Land of Israel about one century ago to contrast the Jewish immigration.
That is the historical truth. They were Jordanians (another recent British invention, as there has never been any people known as “Jordanians”), and after the Six-Day War in which Israel utterly defeated the coalition of nine Arab states and took legitimate possession of Judea and Samaria, the Arab dwellers in those regions underwent a kind of anthropological miracle and discovered that they were Palestinians – something they did not know the day before.
- Israel became a state in 1312 B.C.E., two Millenniums before Islam.
- Arab refugees from Israel began calling themselves “Palestinians” in 1967, two decades after (modern) Israeli statehood in 1948.
- After conquering the land in 1272 B.C.E., Jews ruled it for a thousand years and maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.
- The only Arab rule following conquest in 633 B.C.E. lasted just 22 years.
- For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule, (East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.
- Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur’an.
- King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.
- Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.
- In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Jewish presence. 68% of them fled without ever setting eyes on an Israeli soldier.
- Virtually the entire Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms.
- About 630,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while close to a million Jews were forced to leave the Muslim countries.
- In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees were deliberately prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of 100 million refugees following World War 2, they are the only group to have never integrated with their co-religionists. Most of the Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel, a country no larger than New Jersey, USA.
- There are 22 Muslim countries, not counting Palestine. There is only one Jewish state.
- Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel.
- Israel ceded most of the west bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinian authority, and even provided it with arms.
- During the Jordanian occupation, Jewish holy sites were vandalized and were off limits to Jews. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian holy sites are accessible to all faiths.
- Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to 1990, 97 were against Israel; out of 690 general assembly resolutions, 429 were against Israel.
- The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 synagogues in the old city of Jerusalem. It remained silent while Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, and it remained silent when Jordan enforced apartheid laws preventing Jews from accessing the temple mount and western wall.
- Arabs started all five wars against Israel, and lost every one of them.